Monday, February 28, 2011

waiting game

now i sit and WAIT AND WAIT AND WAIT for two months until i hear back as to whether i get an interview and eventually a fellowship thank god spring break will take my mind off of the waiting and my future being up in the air. gah!




yesterday i painted my nails this really obnoxious orange/coral and it makes everything i touch look fake which is kinda gross slash cool i will live with it everyone needs something highlighter colored when it is this shitty outside it has been sludgy for days now


today on the train two girls turned around and looked at me as i was reading and one of them said "like that!" and pointed to me i continued to read not looking up and she continued by saying "when i get my next weave i want it to look like that" bahahahahahah my hair looked exactly like this^

No comments: