Sunday, May 30, 2010

Schhhwwwing!!!

As my goal is too wear as little clothing as possible in this hot ass weather i have been drawn to bags as i always am but more so as shoes as well have become obsolete. my two favorite bags from summer2010 were both from Celine and as i am not made of money or anywhere near it and as my luck in embarrassingly looking for knockoffs online failed i had to go to other sources i found a more than fine canvas version of the leather two tone by Rachel Comey which i am way happy with i know it is not exactly the same but i may still make a Celine knockoff from the extra leather i have in my locker at skool


this Rachel Comey bag also reminds me of those Marc Jacobs for Vuitton bags where he took parts from all the bags and frankensteined them into one patchworky mess only in the way that the clutch in the front looks like it has been hotglued on the front :D


and then today as i was shopping in that way that you do on weekends were you dont really plan on buyng anything i found the perfect Celine knockoff in Navy Blue and Tan leather one of my favorite combos:D and to top things off it has rad B's for Briwa? on the closure! SCHwing more like SCHwinner is what i am.
that is all
i may be wearing cut-offs and old dresses
but my wallet and phone now have a beautiful home
poet and i dont even know'it





look how tiny my hand looks!!!
like a precious moments angel is hand modeling my Bag
<3

No comments: